At the completion of this workshop, participants will be proficient in:
- Listening and learning in the social media space
- Understand how, and become familiar with each of the following internet and social media platforms:
- Google, Ad-word, Content Network, Analytics, Google Places, Google Coupons
- Facebook, your profile, business profiles, splash and capture pages, advertising
- Linked In, your profile, Premium accounts, Company Pages, Product Pages, advertising
- Twitter and Blogger, Wordpress, how to listen, participate and monetize
- Your website, design, stickiness, ease of use, SEO, landing and squeeze pages
- YouTube, your profile, videos, viral videos
Understand many other tools and platforms such as:
- HootSuite, FourSquare, Flicker, SlideShare, Animoto…
- mySpace, Digg, technorati…
- CRM, Infusionsoft, Salesforce, Act!...
- and many more…
Create and test online presences in the following networks:
- Google searches
Create content and a strategy to augment the content for Twitter, a company and/or a personal blog.
Understand and create lead capture methods on Facebook and a website.
Create a whitepaper and an outline for eBook to attract visitors and capture leads.
Create a video as well as an outline for a Viral Video.
You must be logged in to review a product