What to Consider
Before You Apply
Is your business...
- Located in Nova Scotia
- Registered and active in the Nova Scotia Registry of Joint Stock Companies or incorporated by an Act of the Nova Scotia Legislature
- Over one calendar year into operations
- Generating directly or representing businesses (e.g. Sector councils) that have at least thirty percent (30%) of revenues from commercial activity*
- Producing a minimum of $25,000 in wages or owner remuneration
- Not solely generating profit from wholesale, retail, and accommodations and foodservices (e.g. businesses that manufacture and sell products)?
*Organizations/associations representing wholesale, retail, accommodations and food services are eligible to apply for WIPSI funding.